只有你是我无可替代的玫瑰,所以我为你撑伞
不是李小程 2023年12月11日 •  0
本文最后修改于 140 天前,部分内容可能已经过时!

海和落日不属于任何人,但又是每个人所向往的浪漫,满月居于夜空,正如你高挂于我心,此时,万物与我都是荒诞的静寂
爱是能力,被爱亦是能力,把生活的重点放在自己身上,爱需要一个过程,需要反复刻意的练习,从而形成依赖和被依赖的感受
人既是主体,也是客体,将另一个自己视为最需要建立联系的对象,通过感受自己的身体、倾听自己的内心,我们才能慢慢的接纳最真实的自己
任何一件事情,只要心甘情愿,总是能够变得简单,所有的大人都曾经是小孩,虽然,只有少数人记得
你如果问我是否像狐狸一样的爱你,我当然爱你,没有让你感觉到,是我的不对
如果用沉没成本来解释玫瑰花和小王子的关系就如同套用合同关系去解析婚姻一样,虽然每一条都井井有条,但一定会错过最核心的部分,因为情起于心
​人并非是全然理智的,虽然本质上每个人最爱的都是自己,放手后痛哭流涕的也只是因为自己那段时间的付出付诸东流,而不是因为那个人本身如何
等到两个人真正生活在一起建立起了链接,真正意识到彼此成为了对方的软肋并愿意持续为对方默默付出,这个时候才开始慢慢懂得《小王子》里的“独一无二”和“责任”
也许世界上也不止有五千朵和你一模一样的花,但只有你是我独一无二无可替代的玫瑰,所以我为你撑伞,如爱自己般去爱你

“To me, you are still nothing more than a little boy who is just like a hundred thousand other little boys. “对我来说,你只是个小男孩,和千万个其他的小男孩一样。
And I have no need of you. 我不需要你。
And you, on your part, have no need of me. 你也同样不需要我。
To you, I am nothing more than a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. 对你来说,我只是一只狐狸,和千万只其他的狐狸一样。
But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. 可如果你驯服了我,那我们就彼此需要了。
To me, you will be unique in all the world. 对我来说,你是这个世界上独一无二的。
To you, I shall be unique in all the world...” 对你来说,我也是这个世界上独一无二的······”
“What must I do, to tame you?” asked the little prince. “要驯服你都要做些什么?”小王子问。
“You must be very patient,” replied the fox. “你得非常有耐心,”狐狸回答。
“First you will sit down at a little distance from me, like that, in the grass. “你先坐在草丛里,离我稍微远一些。
I shall look at you out of the corner of my eye, and you will say nothing. 我用眼角的余光看着你,你什么也别说。
Words are the source of misunderstandings. 语言是误会的根源。
But you will sit a little closer to me, every day...” 但你每天都离我更近一点儿······”
The next day the little prince came back. 第二天,小王子回来了。
“It would have been better to come back at the same hour,” said the fox. “最好每天的同一个时间过来,”狐狸说。
“If, for example, you come at four o’clock in the afternoon, then at three o’clock I shall begin to be happy. “比如,你下午四点来,那从三点开始,我就会感觉很快乐。
I shall feel happier and happier as the hour advances. 时间越临近,我就越会感到幸福。
At four o’clock, I shall already be worrying and jumping about. 四点时,我就会激动不已,坐立不安。
I shall show you how happy I am! 要是我能告诉你我有多幸福就好了。
But if you come at just any time, I shall never know at what hour my heart is to be ready to greet you... 但如果你随便什么时间来,我就不知道要在何时准备好见你的心情······
To be sure, an ordinary passer-by would think that my rose looked just like you, the rose that belongs to me. 寻常的路人很可能会觉得我的玫瑰和你们没区别。
But in herself alone she is more important than all the hundreds of you other roses: because it is she that I have watered; 但她比你们加在一起都更加重要:因为我为她浇水;
because it is she that I have put under the glass globe; 因为我为她盖上玻璃罩;
because it is she that I have sheltered behind the screen; 因为我用屏风护她周全;
because it is for her that I have killed the caterpillars (except the two or three that we saved to become butterflies); 因为我为她除掉毛毛虫(除了留下的两三只,好让它们变成蝴蝶);
because it is she that I have listened to, when she grumbled, or boasted, or even sometimes when she said nothing. 因为当她满腹牢骚,高谈阔论,或者默不作声时,我都静静倾听着。
Because she is my rose. 因为她是我的玫瑰。
“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” “正是因为你为你的玫瑰花付出了时间,使得你的玫瑰花非常重要。”
“It is the time I have wasted for my rose...” said the little prince, so that he would be sure to remember. “正是因为我为我的玫瑰花付出了时间······”小王子重复着,以便能记住这句话。
“Men have forgotten this truth,” said the fox. “人们经常忘记真相,”狐狸说。
“But you must not forget it. “可你一定不要忘记。
You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. 你要为你所驯服的负责到底。
You are responsible for your rose...” 你要对你的玫瑰花负责······”
“I am responsible for my rose,” the little prince repeated, so that he would be sure to remember. ”我要对我的玫瑰花负责······”小王子重复着,以便能记住这句话

​玫瑰虽好,可有的时候,我更喜欢那只小狐狸,她眼睛亮晶晶地看着我,爱着我,心甘情愿被我“驯化”成为我生命中不可或缺的一部分
我多希望狐狸说的是:“你要对我负责”

在股市赚的钱是怎么来的? 打赏
请作者吃个鸡腿!
资产配置之基金知识实操①:如何买入一款性价比高的基金

该页面评论已关闭